Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday fabric.

My birthday was about ten days ago but I am a lucky girl to have birthday fabric keep coming my way! I saw my sister today and she gave me some gorgeous fabric I have wanted for awhile. It finally arrived in the mail and I am so excited!!!

I actually posted about this fabric and how much I was drooling over it back in August. Now here it is!!!! AHHH! So exciting!






In all my excitement to use this fabric, I completely forgot to share it with you! My sister gave me this fabric for my birthday. Not sure what it's called but I already used half of it in a secret project. Well, not secret, but I can't quite share the project quite yet!





For those of you in the S.F. Bay area, don't forget tonight's meeting of the East Bay Modern Quilt Guild at it's new location, New Pieces quilt shop in Berkeley. Hope to see you there!

No comments: