Tuesday, November 2, 2010

what I am thinking about

Along with a lot of quilting I have been thinking. I haven't posted anything for a week now because I haven't known where to start.
I have been thinking about where I belong as a quilter, what quilting means to me, the history of quilting, what is Modern quilting, how does economics play in quilting, what do I want to do with quilting, where do I want it to take me, how do I give to others through quilting.
That is a small fraction of what has been rolling around in my head while I have quilted away on the many, many quilts I have going on right now.
I haven't forgotten about my little blog, just haven't known where I wanted to go with it. I feel like I am in a transition phase, where I am taking my quilting even further. It's exciting, frustrating and a little unnerving. I take my quilting seriously, I want to go far and be successful at quilting. I feel like I am myself when I quilt, that I know myself through quilting.
Thanks for sticking with me, and let's see where this all goes!

1 comment:

Granny said...

I will be here when you reaveal your next wonderful creation. Have a great evening.