Friday, October 15, 2010

Celebrating today.

Well, I am a year older today (as is my twin sister, happy b-day to you too). I thought for my b-day I would set some quilting goals for myself.

  • Take some quilting classes
  • Follow a quilting pattern for atleast two quilts. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but I really don't like using patterns, but I think it would help me learn even more about quilting.
  • Complete more quilts.
  • Join a online quilting bee.
  • Keep up with this blog more consistently. Would love to post every weekday.
  • Learn all the ins and outs of my sewing machine.
Ok, enough of the bullet points! Feels like I am in school again. I actually have been thinking of my quilting goals over the past week. I do want to accomplish even more over the next year. Let's see how far I can go with this quilt thing!

No comments: