Thursday, October 21, 2010

Winner!

Last week I won 8 fat quarters of the Heather Ross Far Far Away II fabric collection! I could not believe it! It was a very wonderful surprise for my birthday!!
There is this awesome website, Talk About Fabric where you can do just that, talk about fabric! You can see what other people are doing with the fabric they have, gossip about the newest fabrics coming out and see upcoming stuff! So much fun!

Also check out Adrianne's blog, Little Bluebell a wonderful blog, one of my favorites!!

Ok, pics of the winnings! They aren't that good since it is dark and cloudy here today, but they arrived and I am super excited!

the package arrives!

Talk About Fabric, a little note


2 comments:

Granny said...

Oh gosh, I love those colors. They will be wonderful together no matter what pattern you decide to use them in.

This Mommy Made It said...

I am so excited to use it! I think I even found a pattern I want to use! I will post on it soon!