Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winter wardrobe for my puppy.

I decided recently that I wanted to try to make some coats and outfits for my puppy. It's cheaper to make his clothes, mostly, instead of buying them.
 McCall's patterns were on sale this week at Joann's Fabric Store for 99 cents, not to shabby. I bought McCall's pattern M6218. This fabric was also on sale and bought a yard for $2.68!
It has been a little chilly here in the mornings so Mason will be wearing this when he goes out in style!







2 comments:

Granny said...

That is adorable. You should make a few and put them in your Etsy shop. As you say, pet wardrobe items are so expensive in the store and not made as well as yours.

This Mommy Made It said...

That is a really good idea. I didn't even think of that! Thanks Granny J!