Thursday, September 16, 2010

This week in my crafty projects.

I was hoping to have some finished projects to show you today, but that didn't happen. Instead let's look at the stuff I am working on.

a Halloween project


quilt ready for quilting
blue log cabin quilt blocks
pinwheel quilt blocks

One awesome thing I got this week though was a new ironing board!!!! I cannot tell you how awesome this was!!  As my b.f. said in response to my excitement, "it's party time", so true!

tiny ironing board :(

the new ironing board!!!
I cannot tell you how nice it is to not have to move my sewing machine off my craft desk everytime I wanted to iron something while sewing. Very frustrating and it would sometimes stop me from quilting.  Now, my new ironing board solves this and this makes me super happy!!!

No comments: