Wednesday, September 22, 2010



It seems that whenever I hang out with my sister we go fabric shopping. Lately that has been about once a week.  Let's look at what I brought home this week!









I love this fabric! I found it at Joann's and I've been meaning to get some. I want to make pillowcases out of this fabric since it is so soothing and pretty.

I also got some Christmas fabric. Every year my b.f. and have a two Christmas trees. A fake 6ft. tree and a "sad, Charlie Brown" tree. The "sad" tree is a tradition my b.f. started a few years ago and now we have both every Christmas.
I found this great Charlie Brown Christmas fabric:



I'm going to make a mini tree skirt for the "sad" tree, which is usually a very small potted tree. I cannot wait to make this, it is going to be sooo cute!!!!

The last bit of fabric I picked up was Hello Kitty Christmas fabric. I am a huge Hello Kitty fan and could not pass up this total cuteness!!!!


Thankfully every fabric I chose was on sale so I spent less than $10! Yeah!!!


No comments: