Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sites, posts and stuff

It's on ongoing love affair. Let's see what's going on with this affair today.

I recently found out on of my favorite Japanese fabric companies has an office in Emeryville, CA which is like five minutes away from my best friends house! Oh Lecien, I love you!

I called their Emeryville office a few days ago to see if they were open to the public. Turns out I can set up an appointment for a tour but can't buy anything since I don't have a resale license. Of course I can buy their fabric in one of the local quilt stores, so not a big loss!

I also found this great site selling all things japanese cutesy!

Finally, check out this amazing blog, trueup.net. A great way to see amazing fabrics coming out, already out and the different ways to use them. Great inspiration!

No comments: