Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laundry, cleaning and organizing!

Something I have been meaning to do for awhile is organize all of my fabric into a huge container (rubbermaid or tupperware, whatever it's called). Finally, I achieved and it is such a nice change in my little sewing area.

iron and fabric tub


fabric contained!

Since today is laundry day I washed all the quilts we use around my house (along with all the other stuff I have been meaning to throw in the laundry of course).
clean lap quilts

Something I noticed awhile ago is that our dog, Mason, likes to chew on the binding of any quilt he can find. I laughed a little today when I saw the evidence!




Mason loves laundry day, I usually find him at some point sleeping in the pile of clean laundry. Today I found him in his favorite spot, with the b.f.'s socks.

No comments: