Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My new sewing machine.

I am in love. Every once in awhile I will stop sewing and just hug my new machine. It's that awesome. I've had it now for about a week, so I am still getting to know all it's features.


It is such a huge leap from my previous machine, my little Singer, which is now sitting in my craft closet.

A few things I love: you can set it to automatically backstitch; push a button and it cut's the bobbin thread when you are done sewing; automatic needle threader (which I never thought I would want, but wow, awesome), it's speedy, quiet (even though my dog Mason is not quite used to the sound of it). I could go on, but I will stop there for now.




This sewing machine is also an embroidery machine and comes with an arm attatchment so you can embroider almost anything. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Check back tomorrow to see the quilt I am working on!

4 comments:

MWalker said...

*sigh* Someday...Looks like fun. Can't wait to see the quilt!

Granny said...

I love your new machine. Have fun learning all the bells and whistles. A friend gave me her Elna 6004 last year and I still haven't used all the features of it.

Katie said...

Yeah!!! It's beautiful! Your description is so great I feel like I'm there with you. Congrats!!

This Mommy Made It said...

Thanks everyone! I was a little hesitant to show it off, didn't want to brag, but I know it is going to be a good sewing friend for a long time!