Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quilting a straight line.

Something I have always done on every quilt I have made. I find it soothing to quilt a straight line over and over, until the whole quilt is covered. I also love how it looks when finished.

This week I have been working on a pink baby quilt, using the straight line, and thought I would try a zig-zag line thrown in. I liked how it turned out, but while I was doing the zig-zag I totally felt like I was breaking a quilting law!


I am going to throw a few more zig-zags in there, just to keep things interesting!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I love your staight lines. Hope you'll post a picture of the baby quilt when it's finished.

Sarah S. said...

Very cute TK!

This Mommy Made It said...

Thanks Granny J and Sarah! Whenever I get a chance I have been sewing a few more lines in this quilt! It's actually pretty big, so there are a lot of lines to sew!