Thursday, March 4, 2010

Obsessed with quilts.

One of the dreamy things about quilting is looking through quilt magazines. I have always loved catalogs and magazines. It's funny, recently I went for a week vacation with my boyfriend to Las Vegas. Any downtime I had I looked at my quilt magazines that I had brought with me. I had also brought the Hancock's of Paducah fabric catalog from last year (www.hancock's-paducah.com). I poured through it looking for fabric and color ideas for all the quilts I am going to make! We had some delay in the airport on our way back home, Obama was in Vegas that week and was flying out before us. While we waited I went searching for quilt magazines to buy. Of course I couldn't find any. I realize not everyone traveling wants to see the latest quilt trends, but a girl can dream! This is a very minor glimpse into my "obsession" with quilts!




This was the view across from our hotel.

No comments: