Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sushi Roll

This "Sushi Roll" is a collection of fabric's that I had been looking at for awhile. You will learn from my blog that I tend to pine away for certain patterns and fabrics before I purchase. Of course once I buy them I think of them even more, like how I will use them!
I had heard of layer cakes and jelly rolls but never a sushi roll. I stumbled upon this one in my local quilt store, ThimbleCreek Quilts, thimblecreek.com.





I picked up this lovely sushi roll about a month ago but haven't found the pattern I want to use yet. I have been looking at a lot of different quilt books that focus specifically on jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc.


Check out other Sushi Rolls at: www.lecien.co.jp/en/hobby.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ah! A sushi roll! What are you going to do with it?