Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finished the move!

We made it through the move! I never remember all the work that goes into moving until I am in the middle of it! Wow, I am so glad it is all done. Now time for the unpacking!

The best part of the move was that we finished early enough for me to attend the "Voices in Cloth 2010" quilt show at the Oakland Convention Center. What a wonderful way to finish the weekend spending time with these amazing quilts.
My sister also surprised me with the gift of a new quilt book! She said I need to build up my quilt book library, which is so true! The book, Material Obsession, Modern Quilts with Traditional Roots by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke is beautiful and inspiring. I can't wait to get my sewing machine set up and get back to quilting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yeah!! I hope you love the book. It was great to go to the quilt show with you!!