Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good things.

Somehow I stumbled upon this background for my blog. The other one was too bright and didn't quite go. I love this background, think I found a winner!

I had a really fun day today! I babysat my sister and sister-in-law's 4 month old puppy, Bohdi.


Look at his giant paws! He went to the dog park with Mason and I this morning. As soon as we got home he ate his lunch super fast and passed out!



After I gave Bohdi back to my sister, I ran some errands. For about a week now I have been sewing with the wrong size needle. I was using both a 11/75 and a 16/100 because I was too stubborn to just go to Joann's and get a pack of the 14/90's that I needed. So off to Joann's I went today to get my needles. I even had a 40% off coupon!!!



Really close to the Joann's is this little cafe called Quickly's. They have all of these different bubble tea's which I have totally been craving. I love the little tapioca balls in the bottom of the cup!!! Yummmm.

I have kind of, almost, given up Starbucks and have been on the hunt for a new place for yummy cold drinks. Well, I am now in love with Quickly's, oh so yummy! I got the coffee bubble tea but they had a gazillion flavors! I also was so ecstatic to see that they had the plastic pressed on top that you have to poke with your giant straw, really it's the small things that make me the happiest! I haven't had this style of bubble tea since I lived in Washington state and would go up to Uwajimaya's in Seattle!

No comments: