Thursday, May 6, 2010

Roman Square quilt.

I am almost done with this Roman Square quilt. Well, almost done with the top, which feels then like I am close to being done. I started it maybe two weeks ago and hope to finish it in another week.

I recently decided to work my way through the Quilts! Quilts! Quilts!!! The Complete Guide to Quiltmaking Second Edition. I am a very new quilter and up to this point have made quilts without patterns. I need some quilt skills and find this book very approachable. So onward I go in my learning adventure and here is my guide, this great quilt book!


This amazingly cute puppy fabric will be the corners. I decided to use my Sushi Roll of fabrics (check out April 20, 2010 posting). I wanted to save it for a special quilt but then decided to just dive in and use it, I didn't like waiting!


1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so exciting that you are almost done with that quilt top!! And I can't wait to see what else you sew!