Monday, May 24, 2010

Flowering Vines Quilt

I am at the beginning phase of working on the Flowering Vines Quilt I first posted about on April 23, 2010.
Here is the fabric stacked nicely, cut into various sizes from 1"x 3 1/2" up to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".


Fabric splayed out to see the variety of patterns and colors. Most of this fabric is from scraps that I have had in a large paper bag, not knowing what project to use them on! I finally went through the bag and was so excited to see they would work perfectly for this quilt.

I have on 3 1/2" x 58" strip done so far. Only for of these left to do!



This is the book I am using, Flowering Favorites.


Remember to check back to see the progress of the quilt!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Way to go!! It is great to see the beginning of the quilting process. Can't wait to see more!!