Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adding to the fabric stash.

I have been slowly but surely adding to the fabric stash. Since my craft budget is limited I love that fat quarters are super affordable and I can still get super cute fabric that I love!

I love cherries, I even have a cherry tattoo, so this fabric is totally my style. Plus the yellow is so vibrant, I couldn't pass it up.



I am not a huge fan of purple but my sister is totally in love with this color right now. What I like though about using different colors I wouldn't normally use is that they remind me of certain people.
I think of my sister whenever I look at this fabric and can't wait to make something with these purple cherries!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Pretty cherries! I love the yellow especially@ Can never have enough yellow :-)

Katie said...

Thanks sis!!!!!!!! You're the best!