Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blue Log Cabin quilt, small update

I have been fighting a cold this week, so not a lot of sewing or quilting has been going on! I wanted to show the two modified blue log cabin quilt squares that I have finished so far. I think the quilt will be really fun, but it's totally wonky blocks at this point.
It's so true what my sister says though, I make quilting a lot harder on myself when I don't use a pattern, which is totally coming true on this one!!!




Have a great Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Sorry you're not feeling well.
I like your wonky blocks. The combination of blues and balcks is going to be really pretty.

I don't use patterns either, even in most of my crochet projects. I make them up as I go along.

Michelle R. Slape said...

I actually like the blocks not so symettrical. It adds character! ;)