Monday, November 8, 2010

One more quilt and some fabric

The other day my b.f.'s sister asked me how many quilts I am working on. Great question! With the addition of this colorful flying geese pattern quilt, I think the count comes to 8 all together. WOW! It think it's fun to start them, and I like to work on a few at once, but maybe I got a little carried away! 
Part of the blame can go to my sister, she let's me work on quilts she doesn't have time to finish, which makes me a very lucky girl! I love what my sister picks out and then I get to spend time making the quilt all my own, such fun!



most recent quilt added to my collection of projects


My sister is also very generous with fabric, often giving me amazing scraps all the way to yards of fabric! Awesome. 
I squeeled with joy when I saw this collection of Liberty of London prints! AHHHH! 



I also love this Alexander Henry Lake Lawn Regent Peacock Jewel. Love, pure love.
 Do you have fabric you just drool over and dream about? This collection is so dreamy!







1 comment:

Granny said...

I have trouble cutting into some pieces of fabric because the patterns/designs are too pretty to cut. I'm bad about starting projects, then setting them aside to start another one. I think most people do that to an extent. Helps to keep the projects from becoming boring.