Thursday, September 20, 2012

Picture day and new stuff!

I am so excited to get my shop up and running! I know I keep talking about it, but it really seemed like there were so many obstacles, but mainly they were in my mind!

I decided to re-take pictures of my first set of burp rags, since the original ones are too dark!











These are much brighter and clearer!
I also made a super cute flower headband. My daughter is the very reluctant model!




I am going to attempt to take better pictures with the help of my sister to distract my baby girl!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad, while my daughter is sleeping on my lap, thus a short post!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE these pics! The burp cloths are beautiful and she is the best baby model! She doesn't look reluctant:) Just a great moment:)

This Mommy Made It said...

Thanks Katie! I was happy to capture this picture, gotta move fast!

This Mommy Made It said...

Thanks Katie! I was happy to capture this picture, gotta move fast!