Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introducing Carrots!

One of the wonderful things about having Madison is seeing the world through her. So many new things! This week we introduced carrots, which I also love. I have to say that this is the only thing I have "made" over the last week.
I am using the Baby Bullet system, which is not just cute, but convenient. I ordered it when I was pregnant with Madison and so excited to finally use it!






I am also working on a new crochet stuffed animal. Not sure what it will be yet, but find it's something easy to work on while Madison plays.
My other project is to finish a quilt I started probably over a year ago, will take pictures of the progress and show it here.
I got rid of a ton of scraps. I decided I needed to get rid of fabric I will never use so that I can make room for the fabric I really want to use. Check back to see what I made room for, so cute!

No comments: