Monday, May 14, 2012

New name, same great adventure!

I changed the name of my blog! I totally feel like it is way overdue.
The old name was great, but I want to talk about so much more and this new name will create a space for me to do just that.
First, I want to talk about my beautiful little girl and about being a new mom. My baby girl is now 10 months old, how time flies!
 I am planning her first birthday party which will be Yo Gabba Gabba themed, a show on Nick Jr.  I went to Beverly's craft store and picked up some Gabba Gabba fabric today to use for some part of her birthday outfit.


I love this fabric!

Not sure why she can't wear it now!

As always I have many craft projects going on which will still be the main focus of my blog. I love to quilt, sew and crochet, but now I have a little girl to make these things for!

Finally, I want to talk about my health and how it impacts my life. That is what I like about my new title. It allows me to show you all the things This Mommy has made, but also that I made it to this point in my life despite all the challenges I have because of my heart condition!

Well, this is all that two episodes of 'Yo Gabba Gabba' will buy me for today! See you soon and thanks for sticking with me, or looking at this blog for the first time!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the new name and how perfectly fitting it is for you!!!

Katie Keyser said...

You are so inspiring!!