Friday, July 30, 2010

Stuff to look at.

Coming up with a title for each post is not one of my strong suits! But I took some pictures of my quilt/craft space and stuff that's on there right now, so let's take a look.

fabric I am thinking of using for a border on flower quilt
I love this pincushion

pink fabrics stacked on quilt pieces
fabric scissors, ruler, mat and rotary cutter, which I cannot do without
fabric stack reflected in ruler.
That was the quick tour of what is on my craft table right now. The flowering vines quilt is rolling around in my head all the time and so all the fabrics sit on my desk. At the stage right now where I need to put a border around the main area so I can put the outer squares/rows on the quilt top. Then I can move onto the applique part.
This border part is like a mini roadblock, not sure what fabric to use for this. My ability to be very indecisive is coming out!
I could ask you my lovely readers to help me in the decision! I will show you the fabrics I am considering and you weigh in! I like this idea, so check back and let me know what you think.

No comments: