Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photographing and posting amigurumi teddy bears.

I have had these bears done for atleast 6 months. I went on this huge streak of constant crocheting once I learned how to make the crochet stuffed animals. Then I hurt my wrists from too much crochet so I stopped and these got put away in my craft closet. put all three of these teddy bears up on my etsy shop cherryheartdesigns.etsy.com



My makeshift photo studio in the bedroom. I am still figuring out the best way to take pictures of the things I make! This seemed to work pretty well though.



I was able to take some pretty good detail shots of the bears, here is one that I really liked.

My puppy Mason wanted his picture taken to and kept taking the teddy bears for himself when I wasn't paying attention. Caught in the act!

No comments: