Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My baby is one!

I cannot believe a whole year has flown by already! It's amazing watching my baby grow into a little girl. When she was a few months old I felt like she would be a tiny baby forever, but one day you look up and she's not so tiny anymore!




Little Miss didn't quite know what to think of the cake, or maybe it was all the people staring at her! She took a little nibble, but no cake smashing for her.

She also had her hair cut for the first time on her birthday. Here she is with her cousin DJ who she adores!










Madison with her cousin Cody, who she loves so much!


This little girl is the greatest blessing in my life. I can't help but think back on everything we went through to have this little miracle in our lives. It was such a stressful and nerve wracking journey, but so worth it.

Location:Walnut Creek,CA

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics! She is such a miracle!

Michelle R. Slape said...

We all sure do adore her!!!!! So glad to have her in our lives.