Monday, November 16, 2009

Amigurumi Bears and Bunnies


I have admired for a long time the cute crocheted stuffed animals other people have made. One day I thought I would try to make some cherries. After many, many tries I was able to finally figure out how to make a crocheted stuffed animal.
The dark brown bear on the right is the first one I made that I liked. I am better at attaching the plastic eyes rather than trying to embroider some eyes. The pumpkin in the middle is one of many I made for Halloween decorations around the house this year. I may even use them for my Thanksgiving decorations, along with a crocheted turkey.
I also made a few other bunnies. This rainbow one is one of my favorites. I love how bright and cheery it is and it was so fun to make, changing all the colors as I went along.